To encourage our HR team, we are looking for a HR Generalist with a global mindset eager to enhance and support the business strategy.
What are you going to do?
As an HR Generalist, you will be responsible for delivering a full range of HR services within the HR and business strategy, ensuring that the broader HR function works effectively. This means that building and maintaining effective relationships with numerous parties is key in this position
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Coordination, execution and administration of all HR processes.
• Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation
• Ensure optimal and up to date local HR policies, processes, and tools (in line with global HR and/or local requirements) and ensure they are correctly executed within the local organization.
• Identification of external developments, determining the consequences and preparation of proposals for organizational solutions.
• Advise and support managers in the performance management process, support them in the identification of development needs and facilitate development activities on individual and team level
• Provision of advise and support to management and employees on employee related matters (i.e. employment conditions, collective labor agreement, internal HR regulations and processes, absence, etc.)
• Attraction and retention of talent in support of the business strategy.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers. In order to explain this properly (and as briefly as possible) we have made an animation.
For more than 80 years we are working with the best that nature offers. We support this with state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. That is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes up 6 to 10 years.
The results? Strong, healthy, tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer.
Our strength? More than 2000 passionate colleagues worldwide working together on the vegetables of tomorrow. Therefore, we continuously invest in knowledge and skills with our Enza Academy and under the flag of enzActive we organise various sports activities to stay healthy. Our head office in Enkhuizen is our home base, but we have colleagues throughout the world. Enza Zaden is an independent family company in which some 2,000 employees from over 40 nationalities spread across 6 continents work together closely in international teams.
Please apply via the bottom below, if you have any further questions you may contact to Serafin Lirola, HR via recruitment-ES@enzazaden.es. For more information about our company and the vacancy, visit our website.