Natural communicator and connector with strong planning and organization skills
What are you going to do?
Enza Zaden in Australia Pty Ltd (Melbourne) is looking for a highly motivated warehouse technician to join our team.
As a Warehouse Technician, you are responsible for general warehouse activities such as:
- Receiving and storing incoming shipments;
- Picking, shipping and (re)packaging orders of seed and other products to our customers;
- Gathering samples by lot/batch for germination updates, disease testing, and growing out. Also assisting in physical inventory and cycle counts as requested;
- Back-up to customer service representative;
- General other duties as required.
As Warehouse Technician, you are a dynamic person who takes the initiative, recognizes opportunities and has a creative, analytical, and systematic working method with an eye for detail.
You are a natural communicator and connector. You follow safety procedures. You have strong planning and organization skills. You can work independently, but you can also work in cross-functional teams and connect with external vendors.
In short, you:
- Two or more years of warehouse experience, within the seed industry is a big plus;
- Current High risk work licence (forklift) or prepared to complete this course;
- Assertive and clear communicative skills (verbal and written), including active listening skills;
- Strong eye for detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications preferred (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Have physical strength and agility to perform the work, including manually handling and occasional heavy lifting;
- You have a valid driver’s license.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers. In order to explain this properly (and as briefly as possible) we have made an animation
For more than 80 years we are working with the best that nature offers. We support this with state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. That is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes up 6 to 10 years.
The results? Strong, healthy, tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer.
Our strength? More than 2000 passionate colleagues worldwide working together on the vegetables of tomorrow. Therefore, we continuously invest in knowledge and skills with our Enza Academy and under the flag of enzActive we organise various sports activities to stay healthy.
Please, send your application to our HR department, via the button below. More information:
Ka Kyung Langstadt, Global Recruitment Manager, +31 655225507
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated