Enza Zaden USA in San Juan Bautista, CA is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team.
What will you do?
As an HR Operations Coordinator/ Payroll, you will provide administrative support to the HR Department.
- You will manage payroll for USA & Canada using ADP.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation.
- Coordination, execution and administration of HR processes and programs including but not limited to onboarding, transfer and offboarding.
- Preparation of payroll changes to ensure a timely and correct payroll administration. You will process and monitor garnishment orders and other matters that impact payroll. Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns.
- You will manage the monthly benefits premium reconciliation process.
- Training managers and employees regarding payroll policies, processes, systems, and tools.
- Signal payroll process bottlenecks, initiate improvements and prepare and update processes.
- You will be a liaison between HR and the finance department and provide administrative support on all personnel matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
You are a person who takes initiative, is professional, assertive and a great communicator (Verbal and Written). You are highly dependable and a service-oriented team player. You have strong planning and organization skills. You can work independently, but you are also able to work in cross-functional teams and can connect with external vendors.
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience, multi-state preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources Management preferred.
- Works independently, under general direction and guidelines.
- Experience with ADP HR software system is highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws, multi-state preferred.
- Must be fluent in English, speaking and writing. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Teams)
- You have a valid driver’s license.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers. In order to explain this properly (and as briefly as possible) we have made an animation.
For more than 80 years we are working with the best that nature offers. We support this with state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. That is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes up 6 to 10 years.
The results? Strong, healthy, tasty, and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer.
Our strength? More than 2000 passionate colleagues worldwide working together on the vegetables of tomorrow. Therefore, we continuously invest in knowledge and skills!.
Please submit your cover letter and submit via this link.