Deliver top notch applications and make an impact at Enza Zaden.
What are you going to do?
Do you want to help provide healthy vegetables for everyone in the world? Do you want to contribute to the improvement and sustainability of food production? Enza Zaden is an innovative biotech company that develops, produces and sells seeds for vegetable varieties all over the world.
As a Senior Functional Application Specialist, you deliver up-to-date and efficient running applications to our supporting functions. You are accountable for handling incidents, service requests, user support and are accountable for the technical implementation of change. With your skills, you identify new opportunities and envision strategies. You are in the lead for ensuring the knowledge and expertise of the team is up to date and is put to the right use. You are analytical and hands-on when necessary, but know how to delegate.
You spar with key users to obtain important information and explain new ways of working. That way, you gain relevant input to envision your working strategy. You discuss approaches, practices and developments with Product Owners and the Manager IT Services and set strategy based on operational importance.
The Enza Zaden culture is one that encourages professional competencies. We have a flat organizational structure with short communication lines. Ideas are valued, and great ideas stand to win an Innovation Award. We work in multi-disciplinary project teams and like to learn from each other.
- You are passionate about software
- You excel in cross functional teamwork
- You are analytical and have problem solving skills
- You are able to understand complex procedures and technologies
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban
- You are able to work in teams that consists of several nationalities and cultures
- You love to connect with people and together continuously improve the process, each other and ultimately, the services your team delivers
- You have in-depth functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (Finance + Procurement modules) or similar ERP experience
- You are experienced in release & lifecycle management
- You are always up to date about the latest developments within your work domain
- You have some experience in Business Process Management
Who are we?
Enza Zaden is an independent family business with more than 2500 colleagues. Sounds special? It is! As a biotech breeding company innovation is key and our focus on innovation and development has made us big. This also applies to our people! We are growing fast and there is plenty of room for you to grow with us but we always stay focused on personal contact. Furthermore, you will of course get:
- A very good salary! Both fixed and a good bonus scheme,
- A good pension,
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to buy additional ones;
- A laptop and phone;
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues or can do focus work at home;
- An innovative work environment where your ideas are valued,
- A collegial atmosphere, we like to have fun!
- A training budget and personal growth plan so you can continue to develop.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation
to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2500 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Would you like to know more about Enza Zaden as an employer? Then take a look at the Careers & Learning
page or view our page on LinkedIn
Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the Apply now! button.
Sander Schoe, Sr Corporate Recruiter, +31 6 2136 8907, firstname.lastname@example.org