Visualize data analyses
What are you going to do?
Do you want to provide everyone in the world with healthy vegetables? Do you want to contribute to the improvement and sustainability of food production? Enza Zaden is a biotech company that develops, produces and sells seeds for vegetable varieties all over the world. Enza Seed Operations (SO) is responsible for the production, processing and worldwide shipping of these seeds. As a Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Specialist you are responsible for converting all that data into analyses, dashboards & reports. Using these insights we will further improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of our core processes.
As a BI Reporting Specialist you will think along with the wishes and needs of your colleagues to convert data into usable reports, to get the required insights. You are our BI Reporting Specialist and you make sure that colleagues from other teams can use your reports independently. You work closely with your team members from Data, Analytics & Reporting to create and manage reports. You will also be able to contribute to our data governance structure from your role as BI Reporting Specialist.
Because this is a new team within Enza, it is important that you are able to coordinate and that you know how to set the right priorities. Our goal is to continuously improve and you get excited about that! You feel comfortable in an environment that changes quickly, and don't need a well established process in order to excell. If you have a positive and pragmatic attitude, can structure your work in an agile environment, then you will fit in well with us!
What does your team do?
The Data, Analytics & Reporting team helps to take Enza SO to the next level of becoming data driven! We want to make Enza a little data-savvier every day. We do this by coaching teams within SO on how to manage and use data and by letting colleagues discover what's possible thanks to smart analytics. Every team within Seed Operations has data challenges that can be solved by working together. Are you a BI Reporting Specialist who loves to create analyses and reports and gets their energy from involving inspiring colleagues? Welcome on board!
You are like a fish in the water when it comes to data analysis, building reports and processes. You can contribute to setting up data analytics and implementing best practices. You enjoy transforming complex data into usable reports and can use your strong communication skills to bring others on board.
- You visualize your data analyses in reports and dashboards and help colleagues with the required insights so decisions can be taken.
- You determine how to answer questions and what information is relevant.
- You will connect various data and reports from departments inside and outside Seed Operations.
- You develop self service BI reports so colleagues can use them.
- You help colleagues to work with reporting tools, you support and train them about the possibilities and give advice on how to interpret results.
- You ensure that the various requirements for data and reports are properly aligned. You know how to set the right priorities.
- You identify knowledge gaps and advise your colleagues in new data projects. What data can we combine or collect to be better able to produce and deliver seeds, or to realize a better yield?
In short, you have:
- WO work and thinking level, and you have preferably completed a data-oriented education;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of data analysis, business intelligence, visualizations or the creation of (self-service) reports and dashboards;
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI, basic knowledge of SQL databases and ERP systems is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of statistics. You know something about distributions, trends and correlations;
- Strong analytical skills so you can advise colleagues on the possibilities of analysis and reporting;
- Strong communication skills so you can train colleagues in the use of reports;
- An entrepreneurial attitude, a structured work style, a focus on quality and a passion for continuous improvement;
- No problem with ambiguity and can work well independently as part of a team of specialists;
- Experience with agile working.
Who are we?
Enza Zaden is an independent family business with more than 2500 colleagues. Sounds special? It is! As a biotech breeding company innovation is key and our focus on innovation and development has made us big. This also applies to our people! We are growing fast and there is plenty of room for you to grow with us but we always stay focused on personal contact. Furthermore, you will of course get:
- A very good salary! Both fixed and a good bonus scheme,
- A good pension,
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to buy additional ones;
- A laptop and phone;
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues or can do focus work at home;
- An innovative work environment where your ideas are valued,
- A collegial atmosphere, we like to have fun!
- A training budget and personal growth plan so you can continue to develop.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation
to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2000 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Would you like to know more about Enza Zaden as an employer? Then take a look at the Careers & Learning
page or view our page on LinkedIn
Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the Apply now! button.
Sander Schoe, Recruiter, tel +31 6 2136 8907, email@example.com