What are you going to do?
For our global marketing organisation we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. In this new role your core focus will be to set up our global digital marketing strategy together with the global Marketing Communication Manager. In that strategy, clear objectives need to be defined to raise brand equity for our key brands in our target audience. Besides that, working with reach KPI’s and raising awareness by generating online traffic and conversion are two important topics. You align and support the ability to execute our global and regional marketing activities with the aim to ensure the building and expanding of brand awareness towards all target groups. The Digital Marketing Manager will ensure cross-functional alignment across all digital touchpoints and through best-in-class communication.
You will join an international team of Marketing and Communication experts and manage a growing team of digital natives. Together with the Global Marketing Communication Manager and the Global Content Marketing Manager you will work on building a professional and on point presence of Enza Zaden and its brands worldwide.
You manage a team of 2 digital specialists and report to the Global Marketing Communication Manager.
- Ownership of the global digital media strategy in all digital channels throughout the marketing funnel, ensuring the strategy is relevant and continuously evolving in line with the media landscape.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing formats for our regional marketing teams.
- Ownership of the global digital marketing calendar, ensuring that the marketing initiatives are appropriately promoted on relevant channels and that the regional digital marketing activities are aligned with the global digital strategy and calendar.
- Budget ownership and management: ensuring efficient media spend against target KPIs that are tracked and continuously optimised towards cost efficiency.
- Agency management, empowering each supplier with excellent briefs that help them succeed, while collaborating with them to shape and drive the strategy in each channel.
- Translating data from both digital marketing initiatives into information and insights that add value to the greater business, as well as senior management.
- Accountable for an optimal performing digital team, through leading, motivating, coaching, and developing assigned team members.
You are an expert in digital marketing, online channels and have a good understanding of (digital) customer journeys. You are flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment. In order to build strong relationships both inside and outside the department, you have a strong ability to connect and to work collaboratively. As a true Digital Marketing Manager you have a strategic mind, are problem-solving, have a can-do mentality and know how to transform ideas into actions.
In short, you:
- have a MSc degree preferably in (Digital) Marketing or Communications;
- have 6+ years of relevant work experience (preferably both in B2B and B2C) in an international environment;
- are strategic and analytical, with a strong attention to detail and a critical point of view;
- have excellent communication skills and a good command of the English, as well as the Dutch language.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers. In order to explain this properly (and as briefly as possible) we have made an animation
For more than 80 years we are working with the best that nature offers. We support this with state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. That is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes up 6 to 10 years.
The results? Strong, healthy, tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer.
Our strength? More than 2000 passionate colleagues worldwide working together on the vegetables of tomorrow. Therefore, we continuously invest in knowledge and skills with our Enza Academy and under the flag of enzActive we organise various sports activities to stay healthy.
Our head office in Enkhuizen is our home base, but we have colleagues throughout the world. Enza Zaden is an independent family company in which some 2,000 employees from over 40 nationalities spread across 6 continents work together closely in international teams.
Please, send your application to our HR department, via the button below.
Annemarie Weening, Recruiter, +31 62970 6834
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated