What are you going to do?
As our Manager Data, Analytics and Reporting (new position) you will lead the implementation of Data Governance, Reporting and Analysis for the Seed Operations function with a global scope.
Enza Zaden is taking great steps in digitizing our global supply chain operation and you as our Manager BU & Data Management, will lead the way in building our capability for insight and accuracy.
With your team of data analysts, Power BI and ERP Key users you will structure, lead and implement the global Seed Operations reporting needs, set up solid master data governance and improvement processes and provide day to day support and improvements to our planning systems. You will work closely with your stakeholders in the Seed Operations MT and our I&D (our IT and DataLab department) team to identify needs and coordinate work and resources.
You will be in the lead to launch this new Master Data Organization department within Seed Operation (SO)You will coach, develop and motivate your new team of specialists (Data/business analysts, Power BI and ERP Key users).
- Lead, inspire, develop and work together with a team of business data and reporting analysts and key users for Seed Operations.
- Lead the implementation of Data Governance Seed Operations (supply chain) according to the Global I&D Data Lab program.
- data governance & data quality process and execution
- master data management for all Seed Ops key applications (in alignment with Data Lab for split of operational duties)
- coordination of all data (process) owners, data stewards and data specialists in the Seed Operations function
- participate in cross functional Data Governance Platform on behalf of Seed Operations management
- Lead and ensure fulfillment of all Reporting needs for Seed Operations (supply chain) in alignment with the Global I&D Data Lab and the Seed Operations management team.
- Ensure all reporting and analysis needs are clearly defined, scoped and assigned to the appropriate teams & areas (for example: daily operational reports or specific Seed Ops analysis - functional team versus global central reports - Data Lab).
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of programs or projects for the scope of Data Governance, ERP and/or key Seed Ops applications for the scope of the data and key users.
We are looking for a BI, Data Management and Governance professional who can build this new department within Seed Operations globally.
This demands an impact-driven, business-minded, problem solving, pro-active professional with strong analytical capabilities. You bring good leadership skills and can collaborate with senior stakeholders. You have a hands-on and a ‘can do’ mentality..
You have excellent and clear communication skills in English. Furthermore you are a good people manager and are able to build our new department and bring them to the next level.
You look for the best possible way to achieve goals and are able to connect and collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
In short, you;
- have a Master degree in Data Analytics, Business Information or related study.
- have minimum of 5 years’ experience with data management, data integration, data quality and reporting.
- you bring good and proven experience with building, managing and coaching a new team/department.
- bring strong stakeholder management skills, you are an outstanding analytical and conceptual thinker.
- have a strong attention to detail.
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers. In order to explain this properly (and as briefly as possible) we have made an animation.
For more than 80 years we are working with the best that nature offers. We support this with state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. That is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes up 6 to 10 years.
The results? Strong, healthy, tasty and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer.
Our strength? More than 2300 passionate colleagues worldwide working together on the vegetables of tomorrow. Therefore, we continuously invest in knowledge and skills with our Enza Academy and under the flag of enzActive we organise various sports activities to stay healthy.
Please, send your application to our HR department, via the button below.
Caroline van Oppen, Corporate Recruiter, +31 655680161 or e-mail; email@example.com