We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated accountant to join the finance team.
What are you going to do?
As accountant, you will be responsible for the processing of financial and administrative tasks in the general ledger and stock records of the different departments in the company. You ensure the timely, correct, and complete processing, drafting and analysis of various reports, as well as monitoring the planning and activities for these reports. You will have a great impact through working closely with other financial colleagues in ensuring a solid financial process.
You will support the finance department to be and remain in control. You coordinate activities and the reporting process. You submit proposals for implementing the global reporting, budgeting and forecasting process in a clearly defined scope and context.
Also, you work closely with the local colleagues from the different departments. You advise them on the different processes. You report to the Finance and Administrative Manager in Brazil
- You will contribute to accurate monthly, quarterly, and financial year-end reports, import and control transactions in the ledgers and handling all aspects of the administrative process.
- You will work on creditor administration, invoicing and debtor administration, bank processing and journal entries.
- You will lead the Planning & Controll cycle.
- You will take care of different statements.
- You will support other activities like performing project and salary administration.
- You will support other departments as Sales, Marketing, HR, Customer Service, Logistics and Facilities.
You are a dynamic person who takes initiative, recognizes opportunities and has a creative, analytical and systematic method of working. You are a natural communicator and connector. You look for the best possible way to achieve goals and improve processes. This requires a good balance of independence and teamwork. Working across cultures and international colleagues requires flexibility. You can adapt your approach based on the culture and the local conditions.
In short, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting Degree preferred;
- have 3-5+ years of relevant working experience.
- have professional, assertive, and clear communicative skills (verbal and written), including active listening skills.
- have professional knowledge of the English language and are able to communicate efficiently verbal and written.
- have good knowledge of Excel and financial bookkeeping software, preferably Dynamics).
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2500 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Would you like to know more about Enza Zaden as an employer? Then take a look at the Careers & Learning
page or view our page on LinkedIn