Internship | Food | Law | Regulatory Affairs | Trade
Wat ga je doen?
At Enza Zaden we regularly have challenging internship assignments in various fields throughout the company. Investing in knowledge is very important for us. This is why we would like to invest in you!
At the Trade Compliance department we can make good use of your input. Due to the wide range of activities you will interact with various people and departments within Enza Zaden.
We are looking for an intern to support the Trade Compliance department with various projects. During your internship you will, for example:
• Gather relevant legislation and regulations, and analyze their relevance for the company;
• Help implement new country import requirements to ensure market access for our research, production and commercial departments;
• Work on other supportive and administrative tasks for the Trade Compliance department.
You have the drive to dig into your project and the ability to continue until you have achieved the results you are looking for. You are an enthusiastic student who acts on your own initiative, sees new possibilities and comes up with creative ideas. Furthermore, you have good communication and organizational skills.
In short, you are:
- Currently studying a Bachelor or a Master (in, for example, Agriculture, Food Law and Regulatory Affairs);
- interested in regulatory and/or phytosanitary topics;
- Interested in plant health;
- fluent in English;
- an independent, proactive and accurate worker;
- organized and have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. And produces and sells its seeds all over the world. We have made an animation
to explain to you properly (and as briefly as possible) what we do.
The purpose of our work? To offer everyone worldwide access to healthy and varied vegetables. With more than 2000 passionate colleagues all over the world, we work together every day on the vegetables of tomorrow.
Would you like to know more about Enza Zaden as an employer? Then take a look at the Careers & Learning
page or view our page on LinkedIn
Please, send your application to our HR department, via the button below.
• Martine Rook, Recruiter, Tel; +31 6 5522 0474
• Arieke de Vries, Trade Compliance Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated