1. Enza Zaden shall at all times be permitted to change this website and its contents, including these general terms and conditions. Enza Zaden cannot be held liable for the consequences of any changes. Only Enza Zaden shall be permitted to make changes to this website.
2. This website may contain links or references to other websites. As Enza Zaden has no control over the contents of other websites, Enza Zaden does not accept any liability for the contents of the information offered by third parties on these websites of third parties.
3. This websites may contain references to varieties that are not available in a specific country. Such reference does not imply that Enza Zaden brings that variety on the market in that country, or has the intention to market that variety in that country.
4. All information and illustrations contained on this site are protected by the copyright of Enza Zaden and may not be reproduced and/or published in print, by means of photocopies, microfilm, in digital or any other form, without the prior written permission of Enza Zaden.
5. These general terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes will be submitted to the Court of Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
6. Information related to your visit of our website (e.g. cookies) will be stored. Enza Zaden reserves the right to store this information and to use it in statistics and any other data carriers, for its own use.
7. Please read the privacy statement of Youtube LinkedIn Facebook for more information on how they use the details retrieved from these cookies.
Descriptions, recommendations and illustrations in brochures and leaflets shall correspond as closely as possible to tests and practical experience and are subject to typographical and/or printing errors. This information shall be provided to assist professional growers and users, whereby variable local conditions must be taken into account. Under no circumstances shall Enza Zaden accept liability based on such information for deviating results in the cultivated product. Current information concerning the resistances is available on www.enzazaden.com.